- We ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel an individual session and at least 72 hours notice if you must cancel a group session. Sessions cancelled with less notice will be charged as a regular session.
- For all individual, at-home tutoring, an adult (18 years or older) must be home at all times.
- If you would like to purchase more tutoring sessions, you must purchase them through Margot Tutoring Inc directly. This can be done online using a credit card or by mailing a check to PO Box 88 Commack, NY 11725. Do not pay a tutor for additional sessions.
- All tutoring sessions must be paid for at least 48 hours before the scheduled session.
- Any information that is collected will only be used by Margot Tutoring Inc, its parent or subsidiaries, and will not be sold or shared with any other companies.
- Any scores, grades, or other aggregated data can be used by Margot Tutoring Inc, its parent or subsidiaries, for statistical purposes within the company and will not include any personally identifiable information.
- All sessions expire one year from date of purchase.
- By signing up for our newsletter or entering a contest, you agree to receive monthly emails with company news and offers.
- By providing your email address to download materials you agree to be subscribed to Margot Tutoring Inc's Monthly Newsletter.
- Filling out the employment form does not guarantee a position with Margot Tutoring Inc.
- Free resources are for personal and classroom use only and cannot be sold.
- Refund Policy: You may receive a full refund for up to 15 days after purchase, before any tutoring sessions have started. After the first tutoring session, you may receive a partial refund up to 7 days after the first session. The price of an individual session will be deducted from the package price. There are no refunds after the second session.
- Returned Check Fee: There is a $19 fee for any returned check.
- These policies can be changed without notice.
Policy effective date: September 1, 2018
Last update: September 1, 2018