Our goal is to provide high quality, affordable tutoring to students. There are many ways that we are able to do this.
- All of the tutors are NYS Certified Teachers and have a degree in the subject area that they are tutoring.
- All of the tutors attend professional development training programs to stay up-to-date on the latest tutoring methods.
- Margot Tutoring Inc uses a brain compatible learning process to improve learning and memory that includes a parent and a student free 2-hour brain-compatible workshop and free monthly academic coaching.
- Margot Tutoring Inc provides in-home tutoring with flexible scheduling.
- Margot Tutoring Inc is accredited by the National Tutoring Association.
- Margot Tutoring Inc teaches concentration strategies, time management skills, organizational skills, study skills, and note taking skills during tutoring, academic coaching, and workshops.
- Margot Tutoring Inc will customize all individual sessions to the needs of the respective student.
- We always appreciate parent feedback on how our tutors are doing.
- Every child will also work with the same tutor every week unless a parent requests a change in tutors. We believe that it is important for the tutors and students to create a level of comfort and understanding. This allows the tutor to provide more individualized tutoring and the student to feel comfortable enough to ask more questions.
- We purchase our materials from many reputable textbook companies. All of our resources are purchased from the same companies that the school districts use. We will make sure that every child is provided with different resources than they are using in school to supplement the examples, practice questions, and explanations. All of these materials are included with no additional charge.
- We provide hourly rates as well as packages for multiple sessions. There is no contract and no commitment.
- We believe that successful education must involve the student, parent, teacher, and educational institution. We will work with your child's teacher to coordinate the learning process.
SAT® is a trademark registered owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. ACT® is a registered trademark of the ACT Inc, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.