TEST TAKING TIP 2: STRESS MANAGEMENT
May 8, 2015
Written By: Stephanie Dunaieff
- Take 30 second breaks during the test.
- Close your eyes and breathe. Take a few deep breaths.
- I know this next one sounds weird but it really does work. Picture your eyes floating in water.
- Remind yourself that you can take this test. Remind yourself that you will pass this test. Remind yourself that you will do well on this test.
- Relax and know that this is not the end of the world. You will get through it.